Assistant Sales Manager - Labs
Work with new national lead to establish new team atmosphere
Competitive bonus scheme
About Our Client
Our client is a global life science company based in USA. They are looking for experiences sales people to join their Analytical Instruments team.
- Develop, execute, and manage a sales plan, goal, and related activities to achieve organization booking and profit targets.
- Manage routine laboratory supply and sub channel business to fuel future growth.
- Collaborate on sales and marketing efforts including product, and support teams to expand the business.
- Analyze the complex problems under dynamic working environment and provide business solutions.
- Participate actively in company meetings and coordination works with other departments(Divisions/Business Units) as well as overall company initiatives to ensure success and growth for the company as a whole.
- Work with other regional teams, Product Support Specialist/Product Managers/Project teams in the regional team to develop product & business strategies for the region. Including but not limited to identify most suitable products to be introduced in the market.
The Successful Applicant
- BA /MA in Science/engineering
- At least 5 year experience in sales and product management, especially in laboratory Instruments, consumables or related products.
- The ability to work effectively in a dynamic and fast-paced workplace.
- Possess passionate and motive-driven mind.
- Strong command in communication skills to building and managing relationships, positively affecting business growth.
What's on Offer
- Work with new national lead to establish new team atmosphere
- Competitive bonus scheme