Assistant Product Manager
Flexibility in management
About Our Client
Our client is a world-leading healthcare company that aims to satisfy the needs of patients globally.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of cataract marketing/product role
- Develops relationships with customers, opinion leaders, sales personnel, and management within the matrix to obtain and provide technical, professional and managerial leadership and support for our products to increase awareness and maximize sales and profits
- Create and develop effective sale strategies.
- Implement promotional tactics that are consistent with strategic goals for the product line.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 to 8 years of working experience preferably in MNC
- At least 3 years of marketing or marketing-related experience.
- Involvement in Ophthalmology will be a plus; or medical device industry
- BA in medical related; MBA is desired
- Ability to interact effectively with the Surgeon Professionals
- Initial knowledge of the Surgical business is preferable, but not mandatory.
What's on Offer
Our client provides a great global opportunity to interact with health professionals from regional and even global level.