Assistant Portfolio Manager- Multi-Asset
Attractive package and benefits
Dynamic working environment
About Our Client
This is an well-known asset management company which provides great career progression for it's applicant.
- Support administration tasks within Multi-Asset team.
- Write of various investment reports as required by regulators.
- Implement investment decisions for individual accounts and funds.
- Day to Day reviewing and applying account guidelines, addressing client requests, and managing client cashflows.
- Liaising with other departments internally, Senior Portfolio Managers, global analysts, Legal/Compliance, Sales/Marketing, Trading, and Investment Operations/Accounting.
- Project based initiatives related to implementing new strategies and instrument types.
The Successful Applicant
- Certifications of the Senior Securities Specialist or Securities Investment Trust and Consulting Professionals is a must.
- Bachelor/Master's degree in finance related field.
- At least 1-3 or above 5 year experience in DIM and SITE investment related products and/or familiarity with Taiwan regulations as well as DIM and SITE investment related restrictions are preferred.
- Strong analytical ability with solid quantitative skills.
- Proven problem-solving skills are essential.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multitask and prioritize in a deadline driven environment is required.
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal) in English & Mandarin and interpersonal skills.
What's on Offer
- Attractive package and benefits
- Dynamic working environment