Assistant Operation Manager [located in Taichung]
Able to Work with Worldwide Tier 1 Technology Customers
Stable and Friendly Environment
Our Client is one of the most prominent logistics service providers originated from US. It has successfully helped their customers from technology industry manage the goods throughout supply chains. The company cares about the safety of the employees and it also promotes entrepreneurship and innovation.
- Assist Operations Manager on supervising daily operation, ensuring the safety and efficiency of DC and communicating with customers on operations and service issues.
- Lead the Operation team to achieve the KPI and provide essential trainings to team members.
- Implement operation process and ensure team member's compliance to the company's safety regulation.
- Cross function improvement projects for operations.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Logistics and Warehouse operation with at least 3 years in supervisory position
- Bachelor diploma in Logistics, Engineering or Business Administration.
- Proficient in Warehouse Management System (WMS)
- Experience in engaging with technology customers.
- Good English and communication skills.
- Competitive salary package and welfare compared to the same role in other companies.
- Chances to manifest leadership in logistics operation team
- Chances to contact and build relationship with companies from technology industry