Assistant Marketing Manager, lifestyle cosmetic/skin care
Great coverage of key brands
Full A&P control, forecast and allocation
About Our Client
Our client is one of the most successful trendy lifestyle retail companies in Taiwan with almost 30 stores covering Taipei, Taichung and Kaohsiung and is still growing.
Our client is dedicated to finding the best ingredients around the world to stimulate and spice our daily life.
- Formulate and manage marketing plan, strategies, promotion plans, events, communication programs
- Catch consumer insights and turn into actual customers consumptions
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure excellent execution of marketing plan
- Liaise with sales team to ensure effective execution of brand initiatives in-store
- Be full responsible for the annual budget control, allocation and forecast
- Lead PR actives during international/domestic events and identify new business opportunities
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree of business administration/ marketing (oversea education background is preferred)
- Minimum 5+ years experience in either luxury industry or cosmetic counter brand
- Excel at cross-functional communication, negotiation and public relationship maintenance.
- Strong in product management with good numerical sense
- Excellent command of English both written and spoken
- Team player with self-driven, hands-on ability (this is a self-distributor job)
Ideal candidate must be having a good sense of lifestyle products, a person who loves to shop boutique lifestyle store such as Credo beauty, The Detox market and Anthropoligies..etc.
What's on Offer
- Great benefit with attractive package
- Good working environment with employee benefit