Assistant Finance Manager
Active Business Growth
International working environment
About Our Client
My client has a long established track record within the retail industry. With a global presence and wide reach to their customers, they have a renowned reputation of their high quality products.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation and accounting schedules in an accurate and timely manner
- Prepare and review detailed analysis of all major balance sheet items and profit and loss item
- Review and prepare financial presentations and schedules of financial analysis for monthly and quarterly.
- Prepare budget and forecast for Taiwan business
- Handle retail shops' day-end statement reconciliation
- Liaise with external auditors to prepare statutory account
- Handle tax computation, analysis and filing
- Assist in financial system implementation and enhancement
- Perform any ad hoc projects/assignments as requested
The Successful Applicant
-Accounting or Finance Graduated
-Familiar with Taiwan GAAP
-Minimum 5 years accounting experience (Audit Firm is plus)
-Knowledge and experience in ERP system
-Consumer goods experience
-Strong communication skills, good written and spoken English and good problem-solving skill
What's on Offer
International exposure, business partnering, client advisory along with an attractive package will be provided to the suitable candidate.