Assistant Finance Manager
Assistant Finance Manager with growing business
the chance to develop and lead a team
About Our Client
Our client has approximately 400,000 employees from around the globe. They provide service to over 70 million people each day. They are expanding into the Taiwan market and looking for an Assistant Finance Manager to join the continuously growing business and team.
- Responsible for company accounting for local requirements
- Management of accounting for each department
- Handle company tax and legal aspects with assurance of strict compliance and conformity with legal requirements
- Responsible of monthly financial report, budgeting, cash management, forecasting, and developing strategic plans
The Successful Applicant
- Good command of written/verbal English
- Independent individual who can also team work
- Self-motivated and willing to take challenges
- Minimal of 5 years work experience with Degree in Finance/Accounting
What's on Offer
This position offers full accounting scope and the ability to grow and lead a team.