Assistant Finance Manager - Manufacturing Industry
Leadership Role for Young Candidates
Global Exposure in and Multinational Company
Our client is a prestigious manufacturing company in Taichung. With their large scale of employees, they are looking for a Young Finance Talent that can support the business with accurate and timely financial reports.
In charge of treasury, tax and costing teams.
* In charge of compliance activities for ensuring personal and Company compliance with Corporate, local and Company regulations, policies, and procedures.
* Manages month end closing activities.
* Manages treasury team for cash management.
* Manages AR team to ensures customers make payments on time to improve company cash cycle.
* Manages inventory team for cost control and inventory evaluation checking. Provides complete and accurate cost information to management for decision making.
* Comply and adhere to Internal Audit Program and Management Execution.
* Manages external inspection readiness and associated activities for statutory report and tax return filing. Support site audit readiness activities to ensure inspection readiness at all time.
* Problem solve potential tax issues identified and communicate results to key stakeholders.
* Coach and mentor Accounting staff to deliver excellence to every internal and external customer.
* Must be analytic and knowledgeable in accounting procedures and practices and be capable of working independently with general supervision from the Manager.
* Collaborate with other departments on cross-functional projects.
* May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
* Strong proficiency in determining logistics requirements to enable company's business goals and objectives with ability to devise and implement strategy to achieve targets.
* Strong financial and analytic ability. Proficiency in managing business analytic to determine optimum company footprint.
* Strong knowledge of international direct and indirect taxes as well as global customs regimes.
* Proven track record of successful change management accomplishments, implementing and management continuous productivity and cost reduction programs.
* Strong and convincing communication skill
Better than average salary range.
Great exposure for young candidates