- Market leader for the category
- Uptrend industry with strong potential growth
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known multinational company which creates consumer product for both industry and consumers worldwide. The company has activities in more than 80 countries. They are now looking for an Assistant Brand Manager role to drive their brand awareness.
- Give input for company business strategy; implement the marketing strategy of own category in own team.
- Define the plan/budget for own unit; acquire approval. P&L management of own product line.
- Portfolio/project management: Identify portfolio opportunity thru analysis, manage and co-ordinate assigned portfolio of NPD projects and ensure execution and timely delivery, to seize white space opportunity with optimized portfolio.
- Understand consumer and market insights, drive the brand top of mind awareness and consideration thru brand building and communications initiatives.
- Business partnering: Participate in cross-functional teams, issue advice and/or customer and manufacturing support at request or at own initiative.
- Knowledge Management: Keep up with internal and external developments and ensure development, transfer and retention of knowledge and information.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or a related field
- 3-5+ years brand or product management experience in either B2C or B2B section. FMCG or decoration related background is a plus
- Capable of managing and co-ordinating multiple projects, particularly with cross functional team
- Strong communication, analytical, computer/ presentation skills, and strong business acumen
- Goal oriented and strategic/logical thinking. Confident, passionate, and dynamic personality
- Interested in home decoration and colour is a plus
- Fluent in Mandarin and Taiwanese. Good command of English
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary package and fringe benefit
- Great company culture and team environment