Assistant Brand Manager, Global MNC Alcohol company
Great chance to enjoy a stable and caring working environment
Available in internal rotation to handle different brands
About Our Client
Our client is a global leading alcohol enterprise. They has 100+ years history worldwide with over 2500+ employees in 50+ countries. Taiwan market is a strong focus market and they highly value the vision and growth in Taiwan.
- Assist in planning, organizing and excellence in managing the effectiveness and efficiency of brand activates.
- Work with trade marketing team to develop and commence channel activation plans to ensure commercial success.
- Manage budgets, expenses and invoices for all activities to ensure accurate, up to date records are available always.
- Provide regular information on brand performance to management team.
- Oversee and organize storage of the above related brand/activities materials.
- Ensure zero compliance breaches and fully follow global compliance & anti-corruption regulatory.
The Successful Applicant
- 3-5 years Brand/consumer marketing experience.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, in a marketing business or related subject.
- Experience of events planning/implementation.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Advanced Computer literacy (Excel, Word, Power-point)
- Strong AD/ PR/ Event agency experience of planning/ implementation preferable.
- Alcohol/FMCG industry knowledge and experience preferable.
- Has a confident and proactive approach; Consistently reliable in delivery.
- Can work individual and self-motivate.
- Positive team player, doer, and can attend on details.
What's on Offer
- Great chance to join global MNC with stable, caring and warm company culture.
- Highly potential to rotate internally to handle different brands with global exposure.
- Take lead and possesses ownership on your own brand with global resource and support.