Asia Sales Manager
Potential to be future Head of Asia
High autonomy and ownership of decision making
Our client is one of the biggest bio food product provider, always investing and innovating to guarantee the purity, origin and taste of their products, appreciated worldwide by all food lovers.
- Will focus on the relationship development and business development with a complete network of distributors across the Asian region, focusing on expanding channels, driving sales, identifying opportunities, growing market share and brand awareness.
- Define and implement the commercial policy in line with the company's strategy.
- Adjust and enforce to all of our clients our sales and pricing policy according to the cost of raw materials, in the due dates.
- Fulfil the targets in terms of volumes and profitability based on our marketing concepts and on the understanding of the market.
- Develop the Food Service distribution channel.
- Define & implement a Digital & E-Commerce marketing policy for the Chinese market.
- Develop an efficient logistic organization together the Supply Chain Manager at the HQ
- At least 6 years in selling recognized FMCG in Asia, ideally in the Food sector, such as sweet grocery, food ingredient, food supplements, etc
- Proven experienced with demonstrable track record in dealing with importers/distributors, Retailers, Wholesalers, Industrials
- Bring disciplined, innovative and creative approach and thoughts into business, also has commercial awareness and basic understanding of commercial math, including analysing numbers and making strategies' budget.
- Capable of easily switching between detail reviews and strategic thinking.
- Personality traits: Energetic, credible, agile, self-motivated and a team player.
- Fluent in English. Mandarin speaking, a plus.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Welcome for different nationality candidate
- Enjoy frequent business travelling
- Competitive salary package
- High autonomy and ownership of the business