Asia Opportunity - AUTOMOTIVE Forging Mechanical Engineer
Exposure to Asia Market with a very competitive package
Welcome for any kind of cooperation, consultant role is available
About Our Client
Our client is a leading manufacturing company for automotive industry.
We are looking for a skilled mechanical or material engineer and forging who has excellent experience in car wheel manufacture process including aluminum alloy forging and net forming technology. You will be responsible for working on all stages of our production cycles, from research and design to manufacturing, installation, and evaluation.
To be successful as a mechanical or material engineer, you should be a highly creative individual with an ability to develop innovative solutions to our clients' problems. The top candidate will also have the ability to communicate their technical ideas in a clear manner, both visually and verbally.
- Designing, manufacturing, and installing components that fulfill requirements.
- Analyzing problems or deficiencies and developing solutions to resolve them.
- Conducting experiments and evaluations to improve and innovate product designs.
- Ensuring that products meet compliance regulations.
- Collaborating with project managers and other engineers in our team.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in mechanical, materials, forging, automotive or related field.
- Excellent experience in car wheel manufacture process including aluminum alloy forging and net forming technology.
- Highly analytical mind, with exceptional problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
What's on Offer
- Experience to be a consultant in Asia, great exposure for the industry.
- Competitive salary package and other benefits are open to be negotiated.