Approbation & Marketing Specialist - FMCG MNC
Internationally leading group
Competitive benefits and compensation
About Our Client
Our client is an internationally leading company holding a portfolio of world-class brands within the home appliances space.
- In charge of home appliance approbation, ensure products to be sold in Taiwan comply all required regulations (i.e. BSMI, NCC, Energy efficiency, etc.)
- Internal & external communication include but not limited to the products factories, test laboratories, and cross department communication for approbation and regulation related update.
- Documentation and budget management.
- Internal process application and follow up.
- Analyse market development and consumer insight to define future strategic product road map and pricing.
- Manage product phased-in/phased-out plan.
- Provide product training to internal and external.
- Brief to brand/trade marketing and digital marketing to develop go-to-market communication.
- Steer, track whole launch process, coordinate among departments, identify problems, and prepare proposal and/or escalate to relevant parties or management.
- Support business planning and achieve the set KPI
The Successful Applicant
* 3 years+ product approbation experience.
* Approbation and marketing experience in the home appliance is preferred
* Fluent English
* Computer skills in MS office, in Excel and PowerPoint
* Knowledge of marketing concept
What's on Offer
If you are looking at partnering with a top-class company leading the industry from the front, this is the right chance for you.