- Attractive overall package and company benefit
- Being the key person in product roadmap development and market penetration
About Our Client
Our client is a world leader in semiconductor solutions and soon became one of the ten largest semiconductor manufacturers worldwide. The company mainly focused on offering a wide range of semiconductor solutions, LED drivers, microcontrollers, sensors and Automotive & Power Management ICs.
- Develop and update application roadmap, as well as related content for Business Line strategic plan
- Knowledge of application use cases.
- Understanding application requirements
- Ability to analyze market / competitors using regional input and consolidate it in Application Market Analysis.
- Participate in G2M (Go to Market) activities
- Advise pricing guidelines for value based mark up
- Define value proposition including value drivers
- Define company offering (products, SW, services) for application including ecosystem partners.
- Engage with standardization authorities worldwide and assess business impact.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 10 years experience in telecom power or server power
- Strong experience in marketing and business development
- Well team player
- Preferably working experience in a large multinational company
- Thorough technical understanding of applications & system for power management
- Proficient in English
What's on Offer
Great employee benefits package
Dynamic and professional work environment