- Multinational Company with Wide Diversity of Business Contacts
- The World's Top Ranking Semiconductor and Electronic Vendor
About Our Client
Our Client is a leading Electronic Design Automation Software MNC based in the US, merged with Europe¡¦s largest Industrial Manufacturing Company.
- Secure Technical Design Wins for Product and Service, specifically with Xpedition Substrate Integrator (XSI) and Xpedition Package Designer (XPD), the industry leading product families.
- Support Consultative Sales
- Deliver Technical Presentations
- Conduct Product Demonstrations and Benchmarks
- Develop and Lead Strategies to Gain Market Share
- Territory spreads beyond Taiwan, Korea, Japan, China, and over the Pac-Rim
- Integrate with Peers beyond Pac-Rim, from over the globe, communicate essential status to a variety of Stakeholders.
- International Travels
The Successful Applicant
- Familiar with IC Packaging Design Processes, focus on High Speed Verification
- Experience in Packaging and/or PCB Design, Layout, Fabrication, and Verification
- Two Years of Experience in System Design (plus)
- Hands-on Experience with Schematic Design, Board Layout and Signal Integrity Tools, Mixed Signal, or RF Circuit Cards (plus)
- Adequate English Proficiency
- Preferred: additional experience with Signal Integrity Analysis and/or Valor
- Preferred Experience: Management, Mentor¡¦s Xpedition flow, Cadence Allegro/APD/SiP/Orbit IO or Zuken CR-5000/8000
What's on Offer
Flexible Time-Off, Insurance, Tuition and Educational Aids, and other various Benefits
Prestigious Foreign Based Company