APAC Tropical Sales Manager (Plantation & Agriculture)
Well known global multinational company
Top leader in Horticulture and Floriculture industry
About Our Client
Our client is one of the biggest agriculture and floriculture provider, they provide an extensive range of varieties pf products and deliver to customers worldwide. More than a century in the making, globally accessible and locally embedded, providing the largest selection of superior flowers and plants on earth.
APAC Tropical Sales Account Manager is responsible for developing sales of tropical crops for the company in the APAC market. This includes maintain existing customer relationship with high level of satisfaction. Work with internal resources and cross functions to achieve annual targets.
Reporting APAC President, you will be responsible for
- Develop and drive sales of the products in channel accounts, through strategic business partnerships to maximum visibility, in order to increase potential off-take in the assigned channels and achieve annual sales targets.
- Responsible for the business results that include Trade Sales, Trade-Marketing Programs, Trade Sales development of the company, and brand building activations, all to drive turnover and growth across the brand in APAC market.
- Develop long-term customer plans in line with the overall region sales policy by implementing the brand's commercial strategy.
- Manage trade spend budget for assigned accounts and ensure utilization of the budgets strictly in line with the brand's guidelines.
- Provide APAC president with any information requested for business plan preparation and strategic decisions, which includes weekly coordination and report, on work in progress, sales strategy, and key customers activities.
- Plan, organizing, and align marketing strategies and sales operations.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years' experience in horticulture industry, work experience in China is a plus.
- Masters or Bachelor's degree in horticulture or related field of study is plus.
- Managerial experience preferred.
- Personality traits: Energetic, credible, agile, self-motivated and a team player.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin Chinese is a must, (fluency in Japanese is preferred).
- Bring disciplined, innovative and creative approach and thoughts into business, also has commercial awareness and basic understanding of commercial math, including analysing numbers and making strategies' budget.
- Can demonstrate a thorough 360 degree understanding of the whole sales management cycle across all relevant customer functions.
- Good selling skills include communication, negotiation and objection handling skills.
What's on Offer
- Excellent career progression
- Great Sales incentive
- Regional business opportunity