- One of the world's leading MNC Consumer Goods in technology companies.
- Brand New headcount with regional exposure in APAC and Eurepean HQ.
About Our Client
Our client is a worldwide leader in Computer Peripherals and Software sectors. The company develops and markets personal peripherals for PC navigation, video communication and collaboration, music and smart homes. This includes products like keyboards, mice, tablet accessories, webcams, Bluetooth speakers, universal remotes and more.
With almost half century history, their products' channel across Europe, Asia, Oceania, and the Americas with over 8000+ employers in total.
- Work with the Head of Global HSE and Global project teams on managing HSE in supporting the corporate business operations, within the Region, and actively contributing to the Global HSE program
- Champion a culture of HSE by ensuring compliance with regional and local regulations
- Implement and administer programs to protect the safety and well-being of company employees, and ensure arrangements are in place to protect internal property and assets from theft, sabotage, violence, or any other situations that may present a risk to our people or facilities
- Work with HSE, Global project and Functional and Office Leads on emergency response and loss prevention programs, crisis management and business continuity planning
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree with at least 5 years in HSE cross-region experience
- Level A/B or HSE certification 甲/乙級HSE技術士證照
- Proficient in English oral and written
What's on Offer
One of the world's leading MNC Computer Peripherals companies, strong and stable team with great company culture, career progression and salary package!