- One of the Asia leading MLM/FMCG (Cosmetics/ Underwear) Companies
- HQ in Taiwan; Regional Exposure with 7+ countries and leading 15 members
About Our Client
Our client is Domestic Leading Companies in leading MLM/FMCG (Cosmetics/ Underwear) Industries.With almost a half-century history, they set up over 7+ branch offices around the world with over 200+ employers in total. They have launched diverse various iconic product types in different regions
- Lead, develop and implement all operational and improvement strategies and programs to further enhance overall supply chain effectiveness.
- Oversee all aspects of supply chain management including the preparation and analysis of regional operation reports, cost analysis, and other ad hod reports.
- Plan and implement the overall supply chain strategy
- Collaborate with Sales, Operations, and Customer Service teams
- Determine key supply chain KPIs
- Suggest solutions for process improvements
- Identify process bottleneck and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Train and evaluate others
- Provide constructive feedback
- Work with finance, sales, and manufacturing team to determine best vendors and distributors
- Build and maintain good relationships with vendors
The Successful Applicant
- Over 5 years in end-to-end Supply Chain disciplines (Planning/ Order Fulfilment Focus) in MLM/ FMCG/ Healthcare Industries.
- Over 3+ years in Leadership or Regional Project Experience
- Good to Great English level in oral, solid cooperation with ASEAN
What's on Offer
One of the world's leading MLM/FMCG (Cosmetics/ Underwear) companies, strong and stable team with great company culture, career progression and salary package!