APAC General Manager(Semiconductor)
Regional exposure to manage the whole APAC
Close layer to executive level with bigger scope
About Our Client
The GM is responsible to lead and ensure coordination with corporate functional leaders and support units in the USA HQ. The position reports directly to the Vice President of Global Sales and is a member of the global business leadership representing Greater China.
1. Develops and implements the business/sales strategy and tactics to optimize sales coverage, profitability and market share growth in assigned region of China, Taiwan, Korea, and Japan.
2. Directs the development of sales coverage and target account assignments for Universal Sales Engineers and channel partners.
3. Actively engages in sales process at target accounts, ensuring management alignment with customer and completeness of UIC plans designed for success.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering or related technical field with 10 years of experience in sales and service management. This experience must include 5-8 years' experience working with an American or European company and 2 or more years in the electronic equipment/printed circuit board equipment (capital goods) industry.
- An ideal candidate will have experience in leading a business (>50M RMB) in the electronic assembly segment and capital equipment sales market in China. S/he must be credible with both China and Taiwan customers and be a positive representative for our client.
What's on Offer
- Regional exposure to manage the whole APAC.
- Close layer to executive level with bigger scope.