APAC Field Marketing Specialist
Opportunity to regional activities
Enjoy up to 50% travelling opportunities in APAC
About Our Client
Our client, with headquarter based in USA, has been helping aesthetic business owners capitalize on the unique and growing opportunities in the aesthetic laser market. Our client is a leading developer and manufacturer of a broad array of light-based aesthetic and medical treatment systems. Their products are used to provide a diverse range of treatment applications such as hair removal, skin revitalization and scar reduction, as well as the treatment of vascular lesions.
- Collect and distribute sales leads and track lead flow in Salesforce.com to ensure the appropriate sales channels are following up with event attendees and campaign responders in a timely manner.
- In collaboration with corporate office and local teams, develop marketing content including product positioning, presentations, sales literature and advertising by determining appropriate content for the target audiences, providing ideas and making recommendations to the Subsidiary sales management team.
- Work with Asia Pacific Subsidiaries/Distributors to provide local market input on the development of marketing campaigns; ensure campaigns are executed within specified budgets and timelines.
- Establish and review metrics to evaluate effectiveness of all marketing activities/programs in terms of goals/ROI.
- Collaborate and coordinate with corporate office in the implementation of global projects (i.e. websites, Salesforce etc).
- Serve as local-presence Company "product expert" and provide Sales Support/Product Marketing Support for Territory Distributors and Subsidiaries (i.e. sales tools, marketing and promotional materials).
- Maintain consistent communication with local Subsidiary Sales/Marketing teams and Distributors.
- Update Global Marketing Manager on a regular basis and provide feedback regarding customer/market needs and requirements.
- Conduct primary and secondary research to understand markets and audiences. Collect, analyze, summarize and disseminate competitive intelligence.
- Implement all corporate Asia Pacific congresses, trade shows and related events, including space reservations, hotel reservations, attendee badges, furnishing/equipment rentals/services, staff scheduling and resource allocation and provide post show/event ROI analysis.
- Support engagements and relationships with KOLs.
The Successful Applicant
- BA in Business, Marketing or related field
- 3+ years of relevant experience in marketing including all aspects of event coordination, implementation and management of marketing initiatives
- Fluent in English and one or more Asia language(s)
- High level of creativity, dependability, and enthusiasm
- Strong interpersonal and written/oral communication skills
- Strong multi-tasking, organizational and project management skills
- Territory Travel (30 to 50%)
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to regional activities
- Enjoy up to 50% travelling opportunities in APAC
- Company training provided
- Open opportunities for result-driven employees