APAC Clinical Education Manager
APAC scope at a global Medical Device company
Responsible for the clinical education of the most advanced procedure
One of the global leading brands in the field of Cardiology disease treatments.
With a strong focus on patient and procedure outcome, the company's credo is "Patient First". Under this principal, the company dedicates all their resource in investing premium quality medical device and equipment that help treat the most critical diseases.
Having launched several cutting edged products in Europe and America, the company is now aggressively expanding their coverage in Asia to help more patients and physicians.
- Drive the strategic implementation and optimization of APAC ProfEd programs to optimize patient outcomes
- Participate in new product launches and provide strategic input on clinical and medical perspective.
- Scope of responsibilities include education of hospital sites (HCPs, nursing staff, support staff) and internal teams (clinical specialists, Sales specialists...etc.).
- Lead, develop, and mentor the Professional Education team, provide timely feedback and coaching for best performance.
- Develop a robust talent development and succession planning including assessing individual and team performance.
- Provide clinical case support of commercial and/or clinical study cases.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin in writing, speaking and presenting
- Equipped with technical knowledge related to intervention cardiology, specifically in cardiac radiology
- Demonstrated ability and knowledge with cardiac sonography, preferably though clinical practice and/or through relevant experience in cardiac ultrasound companies
- Flexible communication style to work with teams from different culture backgrounds
- Able to travel 50% of the time
APAC scope, flexible working hours and locations, the opportunity to be the pioneer in the cardiac disease treatment field.