- Work as BD leader within APAC and provide AI market trend.
- Building and executing a retention and business strategy for a given industry.
About Our Client
Our Client is a leading international events, intelligence and scholarly research group. Their purpose is to champion the specialist. Through hundreds of powerful brands they work with businesses and professionals in specialist markets, providing the connections, intelligence and opportunities that help customers grow, do business, make breakthroughs and take better informed decisions. They provide specialist research, media, events and training to businesses and professionals working in technology.
- Maintain and develop wide ranging relationships within an assigned customer base.
- Identifying and engaging with new prospects within this remit to gain understanding of their specific challenges (new business from net new client prospects).
- Working with Intel & Advice Account Managers to educate & energize them regarding the solution set and actively support them in client facing meetings as necessary.
- Working closely with an assigned set of existing customers to ensure ROI and subsequent continuation of services.
- Achieving revenue targets, proactively responding to inbound inquiries and self-generated leads based on a deep market and product understanding.
- Accurately positioning company's services as a solution for market challenges.
- Promote the value and use of the products and services both internally and externally.
- Reporting accurate forecasting and performance metrics to key internal and external stakeholders, highlighting revenue risks and opportunities.
- Work with the wider company's analyst and consulting teams to ensure that clients are delighted with the service they receive .
- Work collaboratively with company's dedicated TMT media and events team to promote the organization's wider capabilities and solutions across the event and media portfolio.
- Attending key and industry relevant competitor events.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven industry experience and evidence of establishing and developing trusted client relationships.
- Demonstrable experience/track record as a top performing individual contributor in a solution based B2B environment.
- Being a team player within a sales team beyond the individual's needs.
- Displayed success across variety of different organisations and industries.
- Has an established network of clients in one or more sectors.
- Proficient in both English and Mandarin.
- A third language such as Japanese and Korean is preferred but not required.
What's on Offer
The division houses all of this company's brands and businesses that deliver services to specialist technology communities worldwide.