Analog IC Designer - Display
Leading Technology in IC Design Industry
Very Competitive Compensation in the Industry
Our client is a relatively young IC design solution provider based in Asia. Its founders are from tier-one IC design companies and it specialises in high integration IC design. Our client devotes to offer innovative IC solution to help meet the challenges of today's electronics marketplace.
- Conduct Schematic entry, HSPICE simulation, Monte Carlo simulation, DRC/LVS, parasitic extraction and post-layout simulation.
- Conduct Full-chip simulation, floor-planning and integration.
- Handle analog blocks such as biasing circuits, bandgap reference, operation amplifiers, regulators, comparators, switched-capacitor circuits, charge-pumps, ADC, DAC etc.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in EE or relevant
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Display Driver IC field
- Experience in MIPI C-PHY design
- Experience in ULED/OLED analog circuit design is preferred
- Good written and verbal communication skills to work in a team environment
Competitive package in a young IC design company which possess state-of-the-art technology