After-Sales Supervisor- Luxury/ Ratail/ FMCG (Taipei)
Potential leadership training in Tier 1 Luxury MNC Brand
Regional exposure in English-immersed working environment
Our client is an European luxury brand known for its jewellery, watches, fragrances, accessories and leather goods.
With over a century history, they set up 250+ retail and wholesales channel across each continents with almost 4000+ employees in total.
- Ensure the repair administration process, as well as a good service level as an intermediary between repair technicians/workshops and commercial network, in terms of information availability and follow up on the repair status.
- Provide administrative and logistic support to both retail and wholesale channels, ensuring stock optimization and compliance with company stock guidelines.
- Manage the repair evaluation process, on the items received from the distribution network, identifying the type of repair to be performed and the spare parts needed.
- Ensure the efficient allocation of the repair to internals/external workshops on the basis of repair type/instructions. Evaluate/approve the need to escalate towards sub-contractors and/or other service centers.
- Manage/monitor the under warranty/free of charge repair flow, in terms of authorization, process and costs, according to Bulgari After Sales guidelines. Monitor the performance indicators on service level, lead time and costs, through periodic reporting and on demand statistics.
- To communicate with Regional & HQ teams to fulfil any Taiwan demand request.
- Minimum 4 to 5 year's experience in After-Sales service within Luxury/ Retail/ FMCG industries.
- Strong knowledge in Repair Administration Process; Experienced with regional cooperation is highly preferred.
- Solid communication experience towards dealers and retail stores.
- Advanced written and spoken in English.
One of the world's leading MNC luxury companies; solid and experienced after-sales team-members with people-oriented company culture and competitive salary package!