- Opportunity to be Regional Manager in a Prestigious Company
- Global Exposrue, opportunity to cowork with APAC Head Quarter
Our client is the global leader in it industry. Established over 50 years, our client has overcome a lot of ups and downs and has earned its name with their technology and well-trained staffs.
- Work with various stakeholders to set COE statutory compliance functions for Taiwan and Vietnam.
- Roll out COE related business process and procedures to ensure business operated compliance with corporate requirement, local laws and regulations;
- Maintain completeness and accuracy of legal entities compliance related database
- Manage and Maintain Accounting Policies and Controls.
- Review and approve statutory reports (US GAAP, local GAAP)
- Coordinate quarterly Balance Sheet Reviews
- Coordinate Corporate Annual Reporting Package
- Assist corporate tax in maintenance statutory chart of accounts for taxes purpose.
- Provides continuous process improvement in indirect tax that can increase work efficiency.
- Review Other Indirect taxes (Property, Others)
- Preparation of Annual Tax Schedules
- Ensure SOX compliance of legal contracts (FCPA, OFAC, Due Diligence)
- Support the Legal and Tax Departments on any extraordinary/relevant issues or requirements.
- Provide due diligence support in the event of any acquisition.
- University degree holder. Major in accountancy or qualified accountant (CPA)
- Must have accounting knowledge of IFRS / US GAAP and understand accounting transaction flow within business processes.
- Experience working MNCs business environment particularly US MNCs is a plus.
- Min 10 years solid finance and accounting experience of which at least 3 years in supervision position managing a team of peoples in different locations. Candidate with business controller ship experience and managing taxes compliance.
- Experience in leading business project & initiatives and capable of managing business challenges, influence people and multi-tasks.
- Experience in ERP financial systems and reporting such as HFM, SAP or similar solutions;
- Fluent English ability in speaking & writing;
- Good communication skills, analytic skills with all levels of people worldwide;
- Flexibility in tight time frames with minimal supervision;
- Global manager scope, great global exposure
- Steady business and good welfare
- Flexible working hours