Accounting Supervisor/Chief Accountant
Broaden your accounting full function experience
About Our Client
A global entertainment/media company with various award winning projects on the market. With the growth of its business in the industry, the company is seeking an accounting supervisor who will be an asset to the Taiwan team.
- Anticipate and manage risks for the day to day activity and deliver monthly/annual reports.
- Consistent involvement in the decision making process by creating management indicators and reports.
- Task driven and detail oriented to actively drive and perform in daily accounting activities.
- AP and AR full function.
- Coordination of back office with regards to HR or IT related work.
The Successful Applicant
- Highly self-motivated individual and with the ability to work under pressure.
- Previous work experience in Big 4 under audit/assurance team is preferred.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Good time management and strong communication experience.
- Good command of Mandarin and English is required.
What's on Offer
- Diverse working environment with the opportunity to develop in the booming industry.
- Broaden scope of accounting experience.