Leadership Experience, Financial Accounting + Analysis
About Our Client
Our client focuses on major drug testing services and they have conducted over 1000 tests to foresee potential clinical effects. They work with major research organisations across the world. Moreover, they are currently looking for an Assistant Accounting Manager to work along side the Finance Manager in leading the business to success.
Supervise a team of two to three with reviewing full accounting functions
- Assist with financial analysing such as budget/forecast/P&L
Handle tax related functions such as local tax/ international tax/withholding tax...etc
The Successful Applicant
- Solid accounting skill sets including knowledge of tax
- Minimal work experience of 6 years.
- Leadership experience is a plus
- Good command of English and Mandarin
- CPA License preferred
- Positive attitude with team work spirit
- Major in Accounting/ Finance
What's on Offer
The position provides a great challenge for those who are seeking career advancement. It provides full accounting scope with great exposure of experience. The platform will also allow the candidate to develop great cross country communication.