- Global exposure at a rapidly expanding MNC
- Career progression opportunities
About Our Client
You will work in a stable and friendly company to develop your career.
An exciting opportunity to join of the the leading listed conglomerate with wide range of business.
- Lead the month-end and year-end close for the firm's accounting clients including but not limited to preparing and reviewing financial statements, journal entries, and balance sheet reconciliations on a stand-alone or consolidated basis.
- Help manage quarterly and annual external financial audits.
- Examine and analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports for accuracy, completeness, and in compliance with US GAAP and the firm's quality standards.
- Provide leadership, mentorship, and foster an environment for the accounting department to develop a client focus culture, strive for continuous improvement, and standardization.
- Recommend, develop, or maintain accounting or financial solutions for the firm's clients.
- Actively participate in the training, development, and growth of the accounting department.
The Successful Applicant
-5 years up of working experience, preferably experience in retail or EC companies will be an added advantage.
-Experience with US GAAP and US companies
-Familiar with warehousing operations in particular on fulfillment, consignment and outright modes and distribution models.
-Familiar with accounting on warehousing and distribution related matters, recognition on revenue and cost of sales.
-Familiar with online shopping operations.
-Good analytical skills and communication skills
-Good people manager and a team player
-Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
What's on Offer
-Good company benefits
-Convenient working location
-Long term development