The leading company worldwide in technology industry
Sustainable and profitable company
About Our Client
A well known Taiwanese company with global footprint and their products are the most sought after in the technology and manufacturing field. It is the largest provider in the Asia and the top 3 suppliers worldwide within distinct brand awareness.
[Accounting profession and local tax]
1. Providing accounting professional opinion by researching/interpreting accounting policy and EAS/GAAP; applying observations and recommendations and take proactive action to resolve operational issues
2. Defining accounting policies/procedures and maintaining accounting controls such as chart of accounts
3. Avoiding legal challenges by understanding current and proposed legislation; enforcing accounting regulations
4. Summarizing financial result and highlight risk timely by reviewing/preparing financial report and management package
5. Working with external auditors for statutory compliance and tax advisor to optimize tax position
6. Supporting on financial audit and internal control implement
1. Preparing group monthly managerial report and achieving accounting operational objectives by contributing accounting information and recommendations to Finance Business
2. Managing month-end and year-end closing as per global schedule
1. Driving the implementation and enhancement of Finance system to improve the quality and timeliness
2. Engaging in process improvement to enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of accounting and reduce the risk of operation
[Effective management practices, including coaching, supervising, training, evaluating and developing staff]
[On-going projects and ad-hoc activities that may fall within the remit of the Finance function]
The Successful Applicant
【Minimum Job Requirements】
1. Education: Bachelor degree in accounting or finance related; MBA as plus
2. Professional Certificates/Licenses: CPA as plus
(1) 10+ years accounting/finance experience and; min. 2 year of supervisory experience. Big 4 CPA firm experiences is preferred.
(2) Familiar to IFRS and Taiwan Tax Regulation.
(3) 3+ years working experience in multinational company is a plus.
(4) Good ERP systems knowledge, SAP is a plus.
4. Language: Good written and oral English abilities
1. Motivated self-starter with initiative and a strong emphasis on delivery and execution
2. Good time management skills, strong sense of integrity, a high level of accuracy and attention to detail and a logical approach to problem solving
3. Able to work effectively in a multi-functional, multi-cultural environment and build relationships with people in a variety of roles and levels across a global finance organization.
4. Good numerical and IT skills are essential along with strong communication, consultation, influencing and relationship management skills with a capability to communicate in a simple straightforward manner at all levels throughout the organization.
5. Flexible, creative and able to multi task in matrix environment.
6. Skills in process analysis, assessment and improvement and creating a team environment where continuous improvement is encouraged
7. Experience in creating a high performance culture through target setting, performance evaluation, and employee engagement.
8. Experience of new systems implementation, organisation design and change management together with experience of major enterprise processes is a plus.
What's on Offer
- Great company culture
- The most competitive product line in the market
- Career progression opportunity