Heavy investment in training and developing its employees
Attractive salary package and diverse working environment
About Our Client
Our client is one of the top leaders in the luxury industry, a fashion house specialising in fur, ready-to-wear clothes, luxury goods, leather goods, and fashion accessories. Our client is commonly recognised as one of the most respectful luxury brands in the industry.
- Reconcile daily sales transactions to ensure the consistency across various information systems and keep accurate records for each retail store.
- Give advice, guidance and support on all financial matter. Perform scenario simulations and analysis to facilitate business decisions and participate in ad hoc projects.
- Assist for annual budget and quarterly forecast. Provided scenario analysis to facilitate decision making process.
- Review VAT, withholding tax and prepares annual tax filing. Liaise with external auditor. Review transfer pricing audit documents and supervise intercom billings.
- Review inventory movement, close monitor the slow moving item. Collaborate with merchandiser and retail team to work out action plans.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in finance / accounting or related discipline. Qualified accountant preferred.
- 5 years of working experiences in accounting role. Prefers MNC background.
- Team player in a fast-paced environment.
- Good communication skills, fluent in verbal and written English.
- Working experience in Luxury experience is a plus.
What's on Offer
- Excellent exposure in the reporting and analysis domain.
- Heavy investment in training and developing its employees.
- Attractive salary package and diverse working environment.