Accounting Manager - Global Logistic Company
Flexible environment and chance to travel
Experience developing along side a growing company
About Our Client
The company is consistently expanding its businesses across the globe. They focus on bringing quality services; hence, they bring attention to the value of every employee and the strengthening of their infrastructure.
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, and year end close.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
Ensure the monthly and quarterly Bank Compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Supports budget and forecasting activities.
- Monitors and analyzes financial work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Advises staff regarding the handling of non-routine reporting transactions.
- Responds to inquiries from all stakeholders regarding financial results, special reporting requests, etc.
- Supervise Asia accountants to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
The Successful Applicant
- SAP experienced
- Minimum 7 years of work experience
- Finance/Accounting Degree
- Fluent in Mandarin and Good command of English
- Experienced with leading a team
What's on Offer
The job offers a good platform to handle a full scope of accounting/finance responsibility. The company provides a good development program and the chance for global transfer. With the growing business, every day can be a different challenge!