Accounting Head - Technology Company
Expanding Company with high potential to build up own team
High Exposure and Rewarding Salary
About Our Client
Our client is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. They use technology and design to bring our Members immerse content through their products, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving.
- Play a key role in the routine operations and the month end financial statement close process.
- Manage the bookkeeping including GL, AP, AR, payroll and outsourced functions.
- Be involved in compliance tasks eg. VAT submissions, withholding tax submission, preparation of tax related account reconciliation, statutory financial statements where necessary. Ensure tax filing are make accurately and timely.
- Partner with SOX team to develop SOX framework and facilitate controls testing in Taiwan.
- Partner with FP&A team to prepare financial budget/forecasts.
- Continually develop, expand, and improve month end close and financial reporting procedures and help drive the reduction of the close time line by assessing and streamlining close-related activities.
- Support the year-end financial statement audit, as well as any statutory audits that may arise.
- Be the right hand to the Asia Controller with other responsibilities including participation and management of special projects, ERP enhancements, internal controls, and ad hoc analyses as requested.
The Successful Applicant
- BA/BS degree in Accounting or related field
- 7+ years of relevant accounting experience in mixture of a Big 4 firm and multinational companies is preferred
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of an organisation and manage relationships with external parties
- Strong Excel skills - must be comfortable analysing and manipulating large data sets
- Superior problem-solving skills and ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines
- Experience in a high growth organisation; SOX implementation a plus
- Candidates must be willing to travel 30% or more as needed by the business.
- Fluent in English
What's on Offer
- Grow with an expanding and thriving company
- Great flexibility and a lot of business partnering opportunity
- Decision maker and key player to the team