- One of the largest off shore wind business supplier
- Play a critical gatekeep role among group level in HQ
About Our Client
One of the largest off shore wind business supplier
- As a gatekeeper for financial controlling and financial reporting for multiple subsidiaries and group reporting purposes (IFRS), including reconciliation.
- Guides accounting staffs to prepare payments and substantiates financial transactions by leading a team of 2-3.
- Cost control and monitoring the cost performance and measuring cost variances.
- Set up regular review of bank facilities and answer queries from banks and monitor cash flow trend based on project progress to mitigate potential liquidity risks.
- Drive the continuous optimization of processes specifically in connection with month-end closing on ensuring that local processes are matured and moved to standardized Group processes.
The Successful Applicant
- 3-5 years of Big 4 accounting firms experience with years of responsible experience in the accounting and manufacturing industry
- Leaderships experience is preferable
What's on Offer
Play a critical gatekeeper role among group level in HQ