Accounting Assistant Manager - Multinational Company
MNC company with good welfare
Promotion opportunity and global exposure
Our client in a market leader for bicycles and automotive parts in Taiwan. They are looking for a well-rounded young potential to support their accounting team.
- Review all the required monthly closing activities (e.g. accounts receivables, accounts payables, accruals, fixed assets, bank reconciliation statements, etc.) for different entities.
- Maintain inter company transactions and balances reconciliation across the group.
- Review variance analyses and account reconciliations.
- Prepare forms and manuals for accounting personnel, and direct their work activities.
- Review, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Review, maintain, and analyze budgets/forecasts, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted/ forecasted costs to actual costs.
- Assist with completion of the quarterly and annual regulatory filings.
- Assist with annual external audit. Complete requested materials. Assist in preparing assigned schedules for the annual and interim audit.
- Documenting and monitoring internal controls in support of auditing team.
- Conform with and abide by all regulatory guidance and internal policies & procedures.
- Coordinating more complex accounting projects and initiatives with other members of the accounting and finance team or with other departments
- Perform other duties as assigned by Accounting Manager.
- Accounting Experience: 3+ years of Big 4 accounting firms experience and 5+ years responsible experience in the accounting and manufacturing industry
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or above
- Sound knowledge of methods, practices, and terminology used in accounting; pertinent rules, laws, and policy regarding accounting methods
- Strong attention to details and computer skills
- Detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to multitask and assess priorities to meet changing deadlines (highly organized and flexible)
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment and exceptional problem-solving abilities
- Ability to effectively supervise, direct, monitor and coach team member
- Communication and Language skills
- Organized, concise communication skills in both English and Mandarin Chinese
- CPA is a plus
- Strong work ethic with a commitment to get things done
- Ability to organize tasks and manage time effectively to achieve defined goals under a set of deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact effectively with all levels within the company
- Strong desire and aptitude to develop, learn and grow through hands-on experience
- Global exposure
- Opportunity for pure Big 4 Audit Firm candidates to step in corporate finance
- Rewarding welfare