Growing pharmaceutical company
Great career progression
About Our Client
Our client is a forerunner in the pharmaceutical industry, with a strong presence across the APAC region.
* Invoicing, collection − verify 4PL's purchase order against Teleflex's approved price list − coordinate with BDO on invoicing − review invoices and credit note/delivery orders − monitor AR aging − liaise with 4PL to resolve billings issues
* Accounts payable − coordinate payment and liaise with BDO service provider
* Reporting − liaise with BDO accounting services team for timely and accurate reporting − prepare Hyperion reporting − reconciliation of inter-co reconciliation − update cashbook − prepare accounting schedules − prepare cash flow report
* Inventory − liaise with 4PL to perform monthly stock reconciliation − validate completeness and accuracy of pricing, sales discounts and margin calculation
* General administration − Replenish office supplies − Verify office expense e.g. rental of meeting rooms, photocopier usage − File government survey
* Ad hoc tasks as and when assigned by Senior Accountant
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance. ACCA preferred
* Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
* Good understanding of accounting principles and proficiency in English will be an advantage
* Strong knowledge of Excel
* Strong attention to detail with good time management skills
* Able to work under pressure and to adhere to deadlines
What's on Offer
Great career progression.
Opportunity to work in a global Finance Team.
Full medical coverage.