About Our Client
A global FMCG company with life style products dominating the market. With the popular demand of its products, the company is seeking an accountant who can be an asset to the team.
- Anticipate and manage risks for the day to day activity and deliver monthly/annual reports.
- Consistent involvement in the decision making process by creating management indicators and reports.
- Task driven and detail oriented to actively drive and perform in daily accounting activities.
- Prepare A/R reports and directly reporting to the accounting team oversea.
- Handle A/P such as review and check voucher input.
- Tax Filing and annual auditing required
- Operate SAP system and banking system.
The Successful Applicant
- Highly self-motivated and with the ability to work under pressure.
- Previous work experience in Big 4.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance with 5 years of work experience.
- Solid knowledge in A/R & A/P.
- Fluent in verbal and written Mandarin and English is required.
- Team player who can also work independently.
What's on Offer
- Diverse working environment with the opportunity to develop and relocate.
- Attractive salary package.