Remuneration package is far superior to the market standard
*Diverse working environment and culture
About Our Client
Our client is a world-leading company in the global Railway & Mass Transit Transportation Systems. It is a leading provider on major projects worldwide.
- Prepare monthly financial statement and report to assist global management team.
- Daily accounting operation (AR/AP/GL) and cash flow monitoring.
- Cooperate with third party accounting firm for auditing purpose.
- VAT filing and deal with tax related activities.
The Successful Applicant
- 7+ years of hands-on accounting experiences.
- Major in Accounting or Finance.
- Manufacturing, construction, infrastructure related fields experiences preferred.
- Great team-player.
- Outstanding communication skills, fluent in verbal and written Mandarin and English.
- Computer skills: Proficient in Excel and IT will be a plus.
What's on Offer
- Remuneration package is far superior to the market standard.
- Diverse working environment and culture.
- Be in part of all the remarkable projects the company are running.