Accountant Specialists - Manufacture / Device
Commercial opportunity, work with one of the largest production company
Responsible for full accounting activity and develop with the business in Taiwan
About Our Client
Our client is in the manufacture industry responsible for top luxurious brands. Being a rising star in the market, our client provides great working environment and dedicates themselves to provide great career path for their employees. Taiwan is a new set up entity and has been expanding rapidly.
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analysing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analysing accounting options.
- Summarises current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analysing account information.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, and summarising account information and trends.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's or master's degree in tax, accounting, or finance
- CPA licensed preferred
- Commercial accounting experience is a plus,
- Experience with financial reporting requirements
- Great command of English and Mandarin
- Great communication
- Minimal of 2-4 years of auditing firm recommended
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to have insight to the company
- Good welfare and flexible working time
- Opportunity to grow with the business
- Overall stability of business
- Report directly to regional and have the potential of leadership opportunity following the business's expansion