Account Sales Manager (Parts Cleaning:Tainan)
*World leader for high purity semicon parts cleaning provider
*20+ years of chamber parts cleaning and recoating services
About Our Client
Our client is an industry leader for providing high purity outsourced process tool chamber parts cleaning and coating services for more than 20 years. Their services enhance and optimise tool parts longevity to the semiconductor wafer fabrication, EOM and OPM industries. Their headquarter is based in California, USA.
- Responsible for achieving identified revenue targets for company products and/or services.
- Responsible for formulating and driving account strategy, development, plan and maintenance.
- Maintains frequent contact with all key functional organisations at each customer site that influence the use, application, or commitment to company products and services.
- Provides sales forecasts and business information for each customer on an ongoing basis.
- Identify, evaluate and secure sales opportunities at assigned account, which are consistent with company product line objectives, provide pre- and post-sale technical support.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Engineering or Chemical Engineering. MBA desirable.
- Minimum 8 years of Semiconductor and/or Microelectronics industry experience.
- Strong emphasis in product introduction, sales, marketing, and customer interface.
- Knowledge front end semiconductor fabrication is preferred.
- Proactive, organised, and with exceptional attention to detail. A self starter.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills, i.e. basic ability to communicate legibly with email with customers and co-workers.
What's on Offer
Our client offers competitive "Total Reward" packages to attract, retain, develop, motivate and reward hard-working employees: competitive salaries, Tuition assistance & development programs, Flexible spending & health savings accounts and etc..