Account Manager(Gaming industry)
Excellent Multinational Company with great working atmosphere
Career development, sales skills improvement, profitable company
About Our Client
Our client is a platform provider to many Game Vendors overseas. It's the subsidiary of a big group in entertaining industry in South East Asia and HongKong.
- Define and ensure delivery of the product vision, strategy, roadmap and supporting metrics for B2B (Licensees) business against agreed goals.
- Continual monitoring of industry trends and user feedback to anticipate business needs, while also collecting requirements from stakeholders.
- Write detailed business requirement and functional specification documents, coordinate and refine technical and User Interface (UI) designs, and deliver high-quality product projects on-time.
- Work cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders to conduct and/or oversee user interface design, usability testing, research, metrics analysis, development, testing and launch efforts.
- Identify Product roadblocks and generate solutions for resolving them quickly.
- End-to-end Product responsibility for all cross-functional deliverables.
- Act as the single point of contact for all Product project communication.
- Work with the internal Analysts to build reports to show the performance of new and emerging Gaming Products.
The Successful Applicant
- Able to develop a deep understanding of our products, business, and the competitive landscape.
- Able to think and act strategically, tactically and creatively.
- Proactive approach to identifying new product opportunities.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- An ability to manage stakeholders and external suppliers to meet deadlines.
- An ability to work independently under time constraints to meet deadlines.
- An ability to identify project roadblocks and generate solutions for resolving them quickly.
- Solid knowledge and passion for Internet and digital technologies
- Solid knowledge of online gambling or casino industry
- Experience with mobile and/or software(5 -year experience)
What's on Offer
- Excellent Multinational Company with great working atmosphere
- Career development, sales skills improvement, profitable company