- A global leader in the semiconductor industry!
- Excellent career opportunity/Excellent employee benefits
About Our Client
With more than 40 years, my client is a public listed IC design house providing total solutions to the world's leading smart phones, tablets, smart homes, digital headsets, wearable and other consumer audio products.
- Business strategies development
- Co-work with supply chain, quality, and factory on related issues to serve customers
- Pricing negotiations
- Conduct analysis and product reports as needed
- On site visit with customers for business reviews, pricing negotiations or trouble shooting
- OTD performance and forecast, revenue gap analysis,
- Analysis customer demands (S&OP)
The Successful Applicant
- BS or MS in engineering or closely related discipline
- 5+ years of experience in technical sales, applications engineering, business development or product marketing.
- Passion for audio and computing technologies
- Communication skills (verbal and presentation)
- ability to convince various parties internal and external
- Experience of working with technicians and business teams both
- Detailed orientated
- Be able to negotiate, organize and prioritize
What's on Offer
Inclusive company culture and excellent employee benefits