Account Manager - Freight Forwarding
Global business scope
Long-term career progression
Our client is a European company with more than 40 years history. They provide freight forwarding (both ocean and air), warehouse and supply chain services to enterprise clients, generating annual revenue of more than 4 billion USD per annum.
- Communicate with key clients for logistic solutions
- Analyse customer specifications, customer requirements, and design solution to meet or exceed expectations of customer.
- Ensure logistic functionality is configured to optimize performance such as warehouse management, labour management, equipment, and reporting.
- Perform cost and benefit analysis for business cases in offering logistics solutions.
- Identify areas for improvement based on analysis of data and observations.
- Help determine key metrics and provide recommendations to guide management.
- 5+ years working experience in logistics and warehousing.
- Solid client facing skills to develop and present logistic solutions.
- Experience working with regional internal stakeholders is a big plus.
- Successful track record working with global accounts.
- Analytical and problem-solving aptitude
- Professional command of English.
- Bachelor's degree in Logistics preferred.
The position offers candidate an international environment to work with internal & external stakeholders in a global scope.
Candidates looking for a long-term career development and build up a milestone in his/her career should not miss this unparalleled opportunity.