Account Executive(FSI) - ICT Service
Sufficient resources from both local and regional technical support
Positive trend of the business from recent signed mega deal
About Our Client
Our client is an international business group with various investment in different industries. This specific company we are recruiting for specialises in information and communications technology. With their own business group's connection in Telecommunication from service provider, mobile business, network business and digitisation service business, our client is able to integrate the vertical suppliers to the enterprise clients, especially in Fortune 500 list. Recently they had won several mega deals locally and is on expansion.
- Define and develop the implementation of sales and marketing strategies in order to increase market share against plans and retains its competitive position.
- Initiate and realise new business - provide the commercial input for all new business opportunities.
- Increase the company's circle of influence and business development opportunities by developing networks with senior customer executives, key decision makers in the Engineering industries.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Plans and organises personal sales strategy by maximising the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5+ years' experience in doing business with Banking / Insurance companies.
- With sales track record in enterprise business.
- Personality: strategic, mature, teamwork player and proactive.
- Fluent in English.
What's on Offer
- Flexible in working hours and reasonable supervisor.
- Great chance to join an international business and co-work with overseas colleagues.