高薪外商: Supplier develope management PM / Engineer
A Growing International Company in a Potential Industry
Working as project lead for Taiwan site with potential management opportunity
About Our Client
One of the most prominent consumer electronic providers in the world based in U.S. Its retail stores are mostly distributed in the USA but the sites are expanding. The company has an employee-led and innovative culture that devoted to bringing members the best product experiences.
- Cooperate with sourcing team, coordinate new supplier audit and quality data collection.
- Facilitate communication and tracking of external Supplier APQP/PPAP Readiness Assessment status and conduct meetings to solve Yellow/Red readiness review.
- Train team members and suppliers on Supplier Engagement Process, PPAP Readiness Assessment.
- Support white Board reviews and summarize the status of Supplier PPAP& FAIR for new model programs.
- Drive Priority supplier selection, facilitate concurrence with engineering teams and Site SDM and notify suppliers.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 8 years of experience in supply chain quality, system and techniques management
- Understand SDM Systems, Policies and Processes, Quality Planning Execution Tools, APQP/PPAP and G8D/Green Belt
- ISO/ IATF16949 Auditor/ Lead Auditor
- Fluent in both spoken and written English as well as PC related skills
What's on Offer
- Attractive Package and Welfare
- Company stock options and equity
- Cross-functional working opportunity and global team exposure
- Working as project lead for Taiwan site