- One of the world's leading MNC Healthcare Services Groups
- Brand-New HC and regional exposure with leading 20+ members
Our client is a worldwide leader in MNC Healthcare Services Industries.With over a century history, they operate 36+ markets around the world with over 30,000+ employers in total. They have provided diverse solutions for Healthcare companies, solid partnership with iconic Tier 1 MNC companies, recognized as the largest maker share in recent years.
- Drive and manage learning and development of team in the area of <External>Tender Management and <Internal>organization behaviours to achieve team/function goals.
- Manage and supervise the daily operation of the tender, quotation and related document process to ensure all respective requirements, legal regulations and given timeframes are met.
- Manage and resolve conflicts among stakeholders, seeking mutual agreements while maintaining business objectives.
- Ensure the confidentiality of pricing and other information concerning quotations and tenders.
- Develop and improve internal working processes and procedures to maximize speed, accuracy and confidentiality of information concerning quotation and tender management.
- Performing risk assessments and propose effective solutions to prevent losses for clients and company.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with customers, principals and stakeholders.
- Motivate team leads and enhance their problem-solving skills through lesson learn.
- Over 5+ years in Tender Management/ Healthcare Procurement/ Healthcare PM disciplines
- Extensive knowledge in tender management, included government procurement flow and procurement regulations
- Experienced in Team Leading and Strategic Planning
- Solid Skillset in Stakeholder Management
- Good to great English level in oral
One of the world's leading MNC Healthcare Services Groups, strong and stable team with great company culture, career progression and salary package!