- One of the world's leading MNC Healthcare Services Groups
- Brand-New HC and regional exposure with leading 20+ members
About Our Client
Our client is a worldwide leader in MNC Healthcare Services Industries.With over a century history, they operate 36+ markets around the world with over 30,000+ employers in total. They have provided diverse solutions for Healthcare companies, solid partnership with iconic Tier 1 MNC companies, recognized as the largest maker share in recent years.
- Drive and manage learning and development of team in the area of <External>Tender Management and <Internal>organization behaviours to achieve team/function goals.
- Manage and supervise the daily operation of the tender, quotation and related document process to ensure all respective requirements, legal regulations and given timeframes are met.
- Manage and resolve conflicts among stakeholders, seeking mutual agreements while maintaining business objectives.
- Ensure the confidentiality of pricing and other information concerning quotations and tenders.
- Develop and improve internal working processes and procedures to maximize speed, accuracy and confidentiality of information concerning quotation and tender management.
- Performing risk assessments and propose effective solutions to prevent losses for clients and company.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with customers, principals and stakeholders.
- Motivate team leads and enhance their problem-solving skills through lesson learn.
The Successful Applicant
- Over 5+ years in Tender Management/ Healthcare Procurement/ Healthcare PM disciplines
- Extensive knowledge in tender management, included government procurement flow and procurement regulations
- Experienced in Team Leading and Strategic Planning
- Solid Skillset in Stakeholder Management
- Good to great English level in oral
What's on Offer
One of the world's leading MNC Healthcare Services Groups, strong and stable team with great company culture, career progression and salary package!