Great career progression in pharmaceutical company.
Regional exporsure opportunity.
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational pharmaceutical company dedicates to using science-based innovation to address some of society's most challenging healthcare issues. They dedicated to discover, develop and deliver innovative medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases in multiple therapeutic areas. My client also quite value each employee and put resources in developing talents. They are currently recruiting for a Medical Advisor who is familiar with drug developments, open-minded, and has interest in pharmaceutical industry to join them to witness the growing of company.
- Ensure high standard of professionalism to develop and maintain "peer-to-peer" scientific relationships with key thought leaders in healthcare, academia, payer, and government organizations per strategic territory plans and as requested by KOLs, including the management of strategic scientific partnerships and scientific exchange.
- Provide scientific liaison support to Investigators currently involved in the sponsored interventional or observational studies and investigator initiated research.
- Works cross-functionally with national and international teams to maximize the value of company's portfolio in country and at regional level.
- Supervise employees either directly or in a matrixed environment depending on role and level of responsibility.
- Keep a breast of professional information and technology through conferences and/or medical literature and acts as a therapeutic area resource in assigned productline.
- Coach and mentor team members, ensure them are trained and certified as required in terms of disease area, skills, and compliance expertise.
- Develop/increase personal and team knowledge of medical literature and critical appraisal of scientific publications.
The Successful Applicant
- MD required.
- In-depth knowledge of the pharmaceutical sector and healthcare environment.
- Ability to work effectively in a matrix organization.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Interest in pharmaceutical industry with commercial sense.
- Fluent in English both oral and written.
What's on Offer
- Great pay scales with excellent career progression.
- Solutions for Work-life balance.