- One of the world's leading Medical Device Manufacturers
- New HC Opening with Direct 3 member Team Leading and 3PL Management
Our client is a worldwide leader in the Medical Device industry.With over half-century history, they set up branch offices around the world with over 80,000+ employers in total. They have launched diverse various iconic product types in different region, recognized as one of the largest share in recent years.
- Plan & manage the resources to ensure customers' orders are met timely.
- Manage the operation and ensure it meets or exceeds the department KPI and Goals & Objective targets.
- Initiate, plan and manage warehouse include GDP practices, activities to operate at optimum level to drive for productivity and cost-saving projects as assigned and meet compliance.
- Ensure the systems and procedures are in compliance with existing ISO & QSR Standards (for example: ISO13485, and WHO Good Distribution Practice) requirements
- Train and develop resources to optimize their contribution to achieve department and company goals.
- Manage and work with other departments to ensure flawless communication and execution.
- Review and plan for distribution space to meet business requirements for production ramp-up, excess inventory receipt, including physical re-layout or sourcing external 3rd party logistic.
- Attend to all customer complaints and issues relating to the shipment
- Participate actively in the Environment, Health and Safety committee and ensure compliance by store and distribution personnel on all aspects of safe materials handling, storage, precautions, and proper attire.
- Support company EHS facility and safety guidelines in process discipline; design safety process to protect employee, prevent people damaged, as TRIR / LTIR / OSHA Recordables, also meet Taiwan regulations
- Involve in 5S program and Just-Do-It activities.
- Lead continuous improvement (PPI Kaizen) projects.
- Ensure all Distribution sites adhere to the global cycle count policy.
- Over 6+ years in Warehouse/ DC Discipline in FMCG/ Healthcare-related industries
- Able to conduct Strategic Planning in 5S Quality Management (工作環境現場管理)
- Over 2+ years in Leadership and Great English Oral Level
- Adaptable to perform and conduct multiple projects in MNC fast-paced company
One of the world's leading MNC Medical Device Manufacturers, strong and stable team with great company culture, career progression and salary package!