財務總監 - 高科技電子產業
About Our Client
Being one of the top market players in the high-tech Industry, our client holds a stable and profitable business in the Taiwanese market. Trying to bring new methods and aspects to the company, our client is looking for candidates who are familiar with the local business and are ambitious about their career progression.
- Responsible for hedging and stock affairs for company
- To ensure internal controls executing appropriately.
- To liaise with all departments in producing month end statements.
- To review the accuracy of IC transactions, FA data and global consolidated system-Crest.
- To ensure the timely completion of monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- To liaise with Regional Office and the Hub (where applicable) on report compilation.
- To support ad-hoc projects such as the implementation of new regional tools/processes.
- To develop a high performance service culture within the team.
- To support team members to meet KPIs and monitor individual performance.
- To manage the allocation of appropriate resources and commitment of team member(s) to the achievement of team's objectives and targets.
The Successful Applicant
- 10 years of combined work experience in financial accounting & reporting, as well as financial planning & analysis
- Has expertise in general accounting and is adept in financial management, strategic thinking, and has business acumen
- Has excellent communication, stakeholder management, and problem-solving skills; can resolve issues in an efficient and effective manner
- Has excellent data presentation skills; can provide a comprehensive view on data, and can turn this into relevant presentations
- Is highly organised, detail-oriented, and has good time management skills; able to meet tight deadlines
- Has high integrity, is organised, able to make sound judgements, and deeply committed in pursuing the field of accounting
- Good English communication skill, written and verbal.
- Experienced in local company as managerial role
What's on Offer
- Managerial role in a stable company.
- Opportunity to be a decision maker
- Above market salary