- New role
About Our Client
- One of the fastest growing, most innovative companies in the world. Powered by an outstanding end-to-end e-commerce and logistics network. As the 5th largest US tech IPO of all time with a fanatical culture of customer centricity, and a track record of world leading innovation.
- The company has broken traditional ecommerce tradeoffs, bringing customers lightning-fast delivery on millions of items at the lowest prices.
1) Cash Management
- Manage daily/monthly/yearly cash flow and monitor cash plans
- Check the cash flow and make reports
- Take care of issues related to the operation of simple payment system
- Control risks related to incomings and outgoings of money and controls the expenditure
2) Funding Management
- Monitor and manage seller financing.
- Manage financing pipelines (e.g. banks, etc.) and proceed with the funding contracts
- Issue and manage bills
3) Overseas Funding Management & Execution of Asset Securitization
- Manage from incomings to outgoings of TWD / foreign currencies
- Make reports on foreign exchange and review laws and regulations related to foreign exchange
- Report on overseas investments, support the fund operation of overseas branches, and manage
- Monitor foreign exchange fluctuations and manage the exchange risk
4) Payment Guarantee and Corporate Card Management
- Review the Retail collateral and proceed with related tasks
- Issue corporate bonds, asset backed short-term bonds, CP and manage certificates of guarantee
- Manage corporate card limits, and address errors that occur while processing the payments
The Successful Applicant
- +5 years of experience with a background in trading of foreign currency trades, fund
sourcing/planning, group management, M&A and etc
- Strong analytical mind set and number-driven ability
- Systematic thinker with experience in experimentation
- Team player, capable of tapping into collective intelligence to solve problems
- Good understanding of transactions
- Knowledge of finance guideline and laws/regulation in Taiwan
What's on Offer
It's a new team and a new role.